- School Furniture.
- Space Area Furniture.
- Classroom & Offices Furniture.
- AV & Computer Furniture.
- Board & Easels.
- Library Furniture.
- Book Protection.
- Spin Labels.
- Library Shelving.
- Reading Enhancement.
- Security System.
- Collection development.
- Library Management System.
- Magnificent collections of office furniture.
- Assortment of high quality Furniture cafes, restaurants and hotels.
- A fine selection of educational furniture for kindergartens, schools and universities.
- Integrated sets of libraries Furniture and total interior solution.
- Our products are characterized by high quality materials and carefully selected.
- Our product line with latest international designs in furniture.
- We deal with the best furniture manufacturers in Europe.
- We are distributor of top biggest manufacturer in Europe.
- Ready to shelf.
- Descriptive and subject cataloging.
- Classification according to the Dewey Decimal Classification Scheme or Library of Congress Classification.
- Creating authority files.
- Marc Format Records.
- Material preparation includes:
- Spine Label.
- Protector Save Covers Label.
- Security Tags "Barcode – RFID".
Library Management System:
Is a fully-integrated solution with a range of optional modules or functionalities available to individualise your library service.
A range of deployment options – including managed and/or hosted services – offer libraries the freedom of flexibility and the very best in technology, infrastructure and support.
Offers federated search and discovery layer features with all the functionality of LMS familiar, easy-to-use web-based interface and member features. Users can immediately perform a discovery search from the library website to return results from the local library catalogue, nearby libraries, in addition to web-sites, databases and conveniently access member services.
- Is a stand-alone discovery layer that provides a single point of access to search all your content – no matter the format or location?
- Is a customisable stand-alone solution:
- Works with any Library Management System (LMS)
- Doesn’t require subscription to any database
- Results aren’t biased by source, or to particular content
- We will build connectors to any content & brand your discovery service
RFID Library Solutions
The key challenge for librarians today is to improve customer service and provide patrons with a pleasant experience while utilizing library services. RFID technology significantly reduces management costs and increases the time which can enhance librarians to spend with patrons by enabling automated book handling at check-in, check-outs, inventory, and book sorting and theft deterrence.